Sign up for visitation!!
Week 6 Visitation
We are pleased and thankful that we have remained COVID-free here at SMRC. We continue to allow visits for our residents and their families. In this sixth week of visitations we are continuing with both the evening slots on Tuesday and Thursday, and the Saturday morning visits as well. We still have to be careful to follow restrictions with visits.
Please review these guidelines BEFORE selecting a visitation time:
- Masks and 6 feet social distancing at all times (this means no hugs yet)
- ONLY 2 family members/loved ones are allowed at each visit.
- Must be 16 yrs old or older
- There will be clearly marked areas for families and residents to stay in during the visits, and SMRC staff will be there to monitor for the duration of the visit
- No items may be delivered to your loved one at visitation (still done through drop off location at the front entrance…)
- You may plan to visit MULTIPLE times during this schedule, but please be mindful of other families and residents that are wanting to see each other
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up for.