Sign up for visitation!!
Week 12 Visitation
We are excited to be able to allow visits for our residents and their families. In this 12th week of visitations we are continuing with the Tues/Thurs evening and Saturday morning visits. For the evening visits we are moving to a more shaded area to accommodate the hot sun.
We still have to be careful to follow restrictions with visits.
Please review these guidelines BEFORE selecting a visitation time:
- Masks and 6 feet social distancing at all times (this means no hugs yet)
- ONLY 2 family members/loved ones are allowed at each visit. (YOU ONLY NEED TO SELECT ONE TIME SLOT)
- Must be 16 yrs old or older
- There will be clearly marked areas for families and residents to stay in during the visits, and SMRC staff will be there to monitor for the duration of the visit
- No items may be delivered to your loved one at visitation (still done through drop off location at the front entrance…)
- You may plan to visit MULTIPLE times during this schedule, but please be mindful of other families and residents that are wanting to see each other
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up for.
FOR TUES AND THURS EVENINGS – We are doing our best to accommodate the heat outside, and have moved a couple of the visit locations to a shadier area. For Assisted Living, please come to the inner parking lot off of Dirks street to be able to meet in the evening out of the direct sunlight…